We’re bringing on a new Account Executive to help our clients plan and execute their advertising. This position takes someone who loves getting into the strategy of advertising. You would work with client to determine their budget and demographics across all forms of media. It means learning how multiple types of businesses operate and creating a plan that meets their needs.
This position also interfaces with our production team by communicating what the client needs, setting a deadline and collaborating on a creative direction.
As the media landscape is always changing, this position also takes a willingness to dive into new things. You’ll learn about all avenues of advertising opportunities such as print, radio, TV, online, digital and search.
WHAT YOU’D DO:
- Arrange and attend meetings with client to discuss their marketing goals.
- Work with the internal Mammoth creative team to brainstorm campaign ideas and set up projects.
- Present budgets and campaign plans to Clients.
- Ensure that Client needs are met and check in periodically about the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Create and pitch campaigns to potential clients for new business.
WHAT WE’D LIKE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Apps (Excel & Word)
- Likes to interface with people face to face.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Can meet deadlines.
Sounds like fun right? We think so. If you’d like to apply use the form on this page or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Application”