Do you enjoy all things digital? Do you like data but also enjoy crafting compelling messages? Well, then you might be a great Digital Strategist. This position encompasses both the content creation and the placement of digital advertising. It requires working closely with clients and looking for opportunities for one digital platform to tie together. You’ll be responsible for developing digital plans for our clients and working with the production team to make sure all
It also means research, loads of it. You’ll be pouring over the newest trends in digital and social advertising and reporting back to the team about what you’ve learned.
Here are some bullet points of what this position entails:
Social Media Content
- Create Monthly Content for clients, catering to their specific needs and promotions. Includes research, communicating with their Account Rep, copywriting, and planning graphics.
- Coordinate with graphics regarding social media needs for each month.
- Manage the approval process of social media content. Includes internal review, sending to client for approval, and making appropriate changes.
- Schedule social media posts & ads. Boost according to clients’ budgets.
- Monitor Facebook comments and reviews for reputation management.
- Monitor Facebook ads for optimal performance.
- Create monthly reports on Facebook Ads and Insights performance.
Social Media Strategy
- Create quarterly plan for each client. Identify specific goals and tools that can be utilized to reach those goals.
- Work closely with reps to Identify opportunities for existing Digital clients or Mammoth clients that could benefit from social.
- Regularly research newest trends and social media tools.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns for Google Search and Display.
- Work closely with reps to identify specific calls to action for search and display campaigns.
- Coordinate with graphics team to create Google Display sizes.
- Monitor campaigns and optimize for performance (approximately 1 hour per month for each client).
- Create monthly reports for reps on campaign performance. Analyze results and summarize for rep/client.
If you’d like to apply please use the form on this page or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org